About Dr. Seale
Dr. Seale has been performing periodontal surgery and placing dental implants for more than 25 years. He has extensive training in all phases of periodontal care. Dr. Seale attended Texas A&M class of ’89 and graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas. He completed a three-year surgical residency at the University of Oklahoma and Presbyterian Hospital earning both a Master’s Degree and a Certificate of Residency in Periodontics and Implantology.
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- • American Dental Association
- • Brazos Valley District Dental Society
- • American Academy of Periodontology
- • Southwest Society of Periodontists
- • Texas Society of Periodontists
- • Academy of Periodontology
- • Texas Dental Association
Dr. Seale has extensive research experience in dental implant treatment, specifically pertaining to implant placement. He has presented research and lectured nationally and internationally including for the American Academy of Periodontology and the World Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- • President of Brazos Valley District Dental Society
- • Delegate for the Texas Dental Association
- • Phi Kappa Phi Award for Outstanding Medical Research at The University of Oklahoma
- • Order of Good Fellow in The Texas Dental Association